29th July 2017
ELB Equipment (elb)
ELB Equipment (ELB), is one of a few South African companies who can offer a broad range of earthmoving, construction, mining and quarrying equipment from a single supplier. The company has established itself as one of the most respected names in the industry and is a division of ELB Equipment Holdings Group, a JSE-listed company.
Branch and Dealer Network
In order to effectively service its client base, ELB Equipment has branches in Brits, Cape Town, Durban, East London, George, Kathu, Kimberley, Middelburg, Port Elizabeth in addition to well-established dealers throughout the R.S.A. and southern Africa (Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, DRC and Zimbabwe).
Meeting World Standards
ELB Equipment represents a number of world-renowned manufacturers whose products are designed to meet the strict emission and safety control regulations that apply to the industrialised first-world countries. Since South Africa closely follows global standards, customers can rest assured that the products we supply meet local safety standards. Benefits derived from such high safety standards incorporate: enhanced ergonomics; improved productivity; conformance to quality standards; reduced operating cost and ultimately, client satisfaction.
Overseas principals regularly visit South Africa to provide ongoing support and to update and train local sales, technical service and repair staff on the latest technological developments and international market trends.
Our vision is to be alert and ready to meet the requirements of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and business associates.
- To our customers we commit ourselves to excellence in product distribution and aftermarket service.
- To our shareholders we pledge to contribute to their expected long-term growth, earnings and profitability.
- To our employees we pledge the continual development of our people to ensure professionalism, personal advancement and security.
As a supplier of world-renowned earthmoving, construction, mining and quarrying products, our aim is to match the needs of our customers with ultimate productivity by:
- Providing our customers with specialist solutions that will enhance their profitability;
- Reacting quickly to the customers’ needs and wants by either sourcing non-standard equipment from abroad or in supplying local, custom-built equipment as our customers diversify into new market sectors; and
- Striving for Service Excellence in After-sales Service on the full range of products that we distribute.
14 Atlas Road, Anderbolt, Boksburg 1459.
Tel: +27 (0)11 306 0700